The Handmade and Creative Market, also known as Norwich Creative Market, is a very small local business. I run it by myself with additional staff only on market days. For this reason it is essential that perspective vendors read all of the information and policies in full BEFORE applying.
Everything you need to know about this event is on this website. Specific information for arriving, setting up and packing away at the event, including floor plans, will be emailed to you no later than 2 weeks prior to the event once everyone's payments, insurance and certifications have been checked.
Terms and Conditions
These terms apply to all contributors.
Upon booking a place at The Handmade and Creative Market I agree to the following:
1. I will pay for my stall in accordance with the payment policy.
2. Any cancellation I make will not be refunded.
3. Notified cancellations may be offered a stall at a future market, at the discretion of the organiser.
4. In the unlikely event of full event cancellation the organiser will offer a full refund.
5. In the unlikely event of full event cancellation refunds will be offered in order of booking with the first priority going to those who were first to pay.
6. With this in mind any refund due to full event cancellation may be delayed due to the policy of the event insurer.
7. I will ensure I have obtained public liability insurance which covers me for this event.
8. A copy of the insurance policy number will be provided to the organiser not later than 2 weeks prior to the event.
9. I will bring a printed or accessible digital copy of my insurance document with me to the event.
10. I will not bring food or drink to sell or give away for free at this event without prior consent from the organiser.
11. Only food or drink vendors with a 4 or 5* food hygiene certificate will be permitted to provide food at this venue.
12. All food an drink vendors must supply allergen information.
13. If accepted as a food or drink vendor I will provide the link to my food hygiene certificate no later than 1 month prior to the event.
14. When selling products that require certification, including but not limited to:
- Items intended for children
I will ensure that this certification is valid before attending the market.
15. I will provide evidence of my certification to the organiser no later than 1 month prior to the event.
16. I understand that failing to provide the relevant insurance or certification by the deadline will lead to the organiser cancelling my stall without a refund.
17. I understand that marketing is a group effort and will publicise my attendance at this event through social media or my website.
18. I will not bring any additional floor standing fittings and fixtures without booking adequate floor space.
19. I will ensure that any additional fixtures or fittings are fit for purpose and will not be hazardous to myself or the public.
20. I will not fix any items to the walls of the venue.
21. I will take my waste with me when I leave or dispose of it in the bins provided by the venue.
This payment policy applies to all.
Upon booking a place at The Handmade and Creative Market I agree to the following.
1. If I choose to take advantage of the advance payment discount I will pay my stall fee within 7 days of the invoice.
2. If I do not pay my invoice within 7 days the discount will be forfeit and the full fee will become due.
3. If I choose to defer my payment then I will not be eligible for the advance payment discount.
4. I will pay my 30% deposit for a deferred payment within 7 days of receiving my invoice.
5. I understand that if I do not pay my deposit within 7 days my place will be cancelled.
6. I understand that deposits and stall fees are non-refundable, should I chose to cancel.
7. I understand that all deferred stall fee balances must be paid no later than Monday July 29th.
8. If I have not paid my balance by Monday July 29th I understand that my stall will be cancelled and re-advertised.