As a large market I get many, many applications. With this I also, sadly, get many applications from people who apply and then do not have the courtesy to respond to confirmations or pay invoices on time. Unfortunately this means I have had to implement a payment policy.
The payment policy as of March 24th 2019 is now as follows:
1. Payment is required in full on receipt of confirmation.
2. You may opt to defer your payment for an additional £5 fee per date applied for. UPDATE 14th August 2019: This option is no longer available due to all events being almost full.
3. This £5 non refundable charge is required on confirmation. If a week passes without payment your place will be cancelled.
4. For deferred payments the stall fee will then be due no later than 1 month prior to the event.
5. If you have not replied to your confirmation email within 1 week your booking will be cancelled.
6. If you fail to pay a deferred payment by the 1 month deadline then your booking will be cancelled.
7. If you are accepted to be a featured vendor then your £20 fee is due on receipt of confirmation.
8. Featured vendor advertising fees cannot be deferred.
9. Vendors who do not reply to emails or do not pay without notification will not be considered for future markets.
10. Cancellations will not be refunded.
11. Cancellations may be offered a replacement stall at a future market at the discretion of the organiser.
12. Stall fees for St. Andrews Hall are as follows:
April, June, August & September
4ft - £24
6ft - £36
8ft - £48
12ft - £72
4ft - £28
6ft - £42
8ft - £56
12ft - £84
4ft - £32
6ft - £48
8ft - £64
12ft - £9
Different rates will apply for the Royal Norfolk Showground. See here for that information.
13. Featured advertising fees are inclusive of the following:
-Your image and social media tag included on digital advertising, physical advertising and paid social media ads.
-Digital advertising is 30,000+ plays in the month prior to the market. Your image & tag will be featured on 50% of these plays.
-Physical advertising is at least 50 a4 posters displayed in a varied and changeable selection of venues across Norfolk. One A0 poster displayed outside St. Andrews Hall.
- Have your work featured on the website home page.
- Get 4 social media preview posts of your work in addition to the free collage post.
- Facebook and Instagram campaigns vary according to analytics.
- If the market is featured in any other media, such as the EDP, your image will be submitted but I cannot guarantee it will be chosen.